Tripartite or stalled chamber.
|Notes:||The structure was opened around 1906, when “skeletons were found between the two pairs of transverse slabs.” At the time it was recorded that the carefully built chamber was roofless and was subsequently used a livestock shelter.|
The cairn lies in an enclosure (approx 0.3ha) defined by a low bank.
|References:||Davidson, J. L. & Henshall, A. S. (1989). The Chambered Cairns of Orkney. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.|